We are committed to Helping You excel at your profession and achieve the results you want, by supporting you with a strong brand, a culture of collaboration and innovation and industry-leading training, technology and marketing tools and by continuously giving back to the community.
If you are a driven, people-oriented person who is looking to make a difference, a career at The Regan Team can open you up to new, fulfilling opportunities where no two days are the same.
- Understanding the Customer, build rapport
- Prospecting Skills, willingness to reach out to the neighbourhood
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Motivation for Sales
- Legal Compliance
- Meet Sales Goals
You’ll eventually need a real estate licence but feel free to reach out without one
A willingness to learn and work collaboratively with others an attitude of going Above & Beyond
What makes a good Sales Partner at The Regan Team?
- Self-motivated - motivated to do or achieve their goals because of one's own enthusiasm or interest, without needing pressure from others.
- Competitive - understands the competitive nature of the industry and works diligently to secure new business while working in a cooperative Team environment internally.
- Caring - someone who is generally kind and cares about helping others.
- Respectful - respect for the feelings, wishes, rights, or traditions of others.
- Honest - someone who is sincere in what they do to help others.
- Thick-skinned - can cope well during the ups and downs of the business especially when times can be frustrating and discouraging.
- A willingness to work - understands that part of the culture at MRT is to work smart.
- Drive - is driven to achieve great things and holds themselves and each other to a high standard of performance.
- An understanding of their “Why?” - understands that all else becomes easier when a true understanding of “why” you have chosen to do what it is you do.
- Cultural Fit – willingness to be open to learn new styles and strategies. Be open-minded.
- Engagement – Participate in all internal and external team events and meetings.